Saturday, June 07, 2008

Mama is Gone For The Weekend


Today is a better day and Shannon has flown the coop for the weekend. You know what that means? Daddy is in charge. The women in our Bible class decided to have their girls weekend out this week. So they all headed to Hot Springs for shopping and whatever else they can get into.
So I decided to take on the challenge and take three rowdy kids to eat dinner somewhere last night. It went well so I took them to BK today and get something to eat for lunch that too went well. So I was surprised!
Now the grandparents get them for the night while I go to work till 11. How exciting!!!!!!!! Not much on my mind to blog about today so I will call it quits for now and write some thing on Monday. Everybody go to Church tomorrow no skipping please.

No comments: