Thursday, September 11, 2008

Facebook, I'm Addicted!


I've been on Facebook for about a year now, and Shannon and I are addicted to it. I have totally forgotten about Myspace. Facebook has a larger Christian community and many won't join myspace because of all the bad publicity its had.
But I like Facebook a lot! I have found so many college and high school friends on there. So about a month ago I kicked Shannon off my page and told her to get her own. A month later she has surpassed me in the friends count. By a slight margin (12 more). But I think I have caught up after tonight, I found a bunch of people. She has made it a race, so I said, "it's on."
So if you you want to help me catch her start an account and add me to your friends list. I'm waiting on my slow cousins to join, my sister joined but I don't think she cares about it. But it is a good connection site to find friends and family.

No comments: