Friday, September 19, 2008

Politics, I'm Tired Of it!



Well, I'm tired of all the bashing, the name calling, the record hunters finding all the dirt on all the politicians.
Our whole country is in a bind, because of the greed of the banks. Wall street is in an uproar and a lot of people could lose a bunch of money. What's that mean to me? Nothing! Many would say, "Oh yes it does mean something too you, and you better start worrying." I'm not going to worry about it at all.
As long as I wake up and breath, and God is still with me, I don't really care about any of it. I fell for the panic at the gas pump last week, and that turned out to be a hoax. Many of the gas stations in Arkansas have been reprimanded by the Attorney General for price gouging. But I learned a lesson don't listen to the hype at all. God says we shouldn't worry, so I won't. I hope you don't worry either.

No comments: