Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stuff




All our gas stations Friday were packed because there were rumors gas was going to be $5 a gallon because of Ike. I had gotten gas in the morning and someone had text me about the price hike. I didn't want to fall to rumors, but I did and we filled up both vehicles. Needless to say it didn't reach any higher than $3.89. I fell for it!

The next picture is of Shannon's 30th birthday cake. We love it. Yes, she is an Oklahoma fan, but the cake is so neat we don't want to cut it.

Well, Ike has left our state. It did some damage in the state, and it knocked out our power till 9 am. We did have two close calls last night as it passed through. The sirens went off twice and the tornado clouds went right over our house. Pretty freaky, it looked like it could drop right on our property. Anyhow have a good week, and God bless!

No comments: