Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Picture Of Grace.



I am stealing this picture from a friends blog. I just am very touched by this picture. I believe it gives so many answers to our problems. There are a couple of people I am thinking of right now, that really needs this picture.

One person I don't know but I know a relative of his and I really feel for him. From what I have read from an email, this gentleman has been thrown many curve balls from every direction. And not of his own doing, things just happen to fall in his direction. He was chosen to take care of things and deal with them. But prayers are being offered up for him right now. And God has sent loved one's to help him and get back some perspective.

I'm thinking of some people who are all alone and their family has bailed out on them, totally ignoring them. No bloodlines to contact for cheer or comfort. They just bailed on them, but Jesus didn't. He sent His comfort to this person through loving Christians to become their family. Who said Christianity is evil? Obviously, they have never seen Christ's followers in action. It's powerful and will leave unbelievers in awe!

This picture is the scene of everyone who prays. For every prayer this is exactly what is going on, Jesus right there before us or beside us. He is all around us, consuming our hearts and our lives. If we were able to see him, our lives would be peaceful. Every thing would have an answer, no more worries, no more pain and all is well. But we don't see this image in our minds when we pray. We need to for now on. We need to use our imaginations and increase our faith. Then we will see this as our scene. Our time to kneel before Christ and tell him all our fears and problems and all our sins. But I don't think he would allow us time to even say any of those things. He would say, "I know and you are saved, forgiven, loved and healed." "I know, now come into my rest."

No comments: