Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Constant Ride of Life. It's Killing Us!

There are many in this life that feel like their life is a constant ride on a ferris wheel.  They keep going in a circle that won't let them off.  They have no end to the ongoing drama in their life.  They have no peace, they just keep trying to answer life on their own terms.  They believe their life is their own and that they have to do it all by their selves.  Many have heard of the peace that God can give them, the rest and answers they are looking for are right there in front of them.  Stress keeps their mind at ruin.  They don't know how to slow down,  and the bad situations they are in have no end. 

We have an answer, an end to all this crud that has been put upon us.  I came to a point in my life where I just had to say enough is enough.  I had to humble myself and go to God and give it all to him. At that moment he came in and made it right.  There was alot in their he had to clean up.  Guilt, sin, loss of hope, fear and arrogance. It didn't happen over night it took a long time and a lot of prayer. Earnest prayer!  I didn't promise God anything I just asked for him to take over and transform me over time.  He has and continues  to do a good work in me.  I found the end of the ferris wheel, the world let me off and I met my Creator there.  Many in this world are hard hearted, they believe they have it all under control and that their decison of taking the steering wheel of life and driving it themselves will go in the right direction.  It won't!

I saw a sign the other day that read, "Do not conform but tranform."  We all conform to this world and follow what the planet says to do, but it doesn't make any sense.  We are just like the rest of the world, we conform.  Transform.  God wants us to transform in him.  That we might transform others into the way he wants us.  Nothing good comes out of the devils way of life.  It's amazing when you see the way God sees things.  Interest in money becomes less, helping others makes people happier. Thinking less of self and more of others makes things and life make sense.  Take your life to a higher standard.   Allow God to come into your life and feel his presence there right with you and in you.  He will never leave you,  when you have questions he has an answer.  Life is great when there is help in all things.

I have a list of books that I believe  God led me to. They are listed on the right hand column on my blog.  If you seriously have questions these books will give you the answers.  Many of them cleared up my questions that I had, they inspired me to believe in a God who is loving yet determined to keep me in line and give me all the insight I need to battle the pressures of Satan.  I have been transformed and in a life process to becoming what God wants me to be.  Allow him to get you off of the ferris wheel of life and become one with him.

1 comment:

Life Coach said...

Have you considering using a wheel of life tool like one available on noomii.com?

It can help to simplify some of the issues you are facing and best of all you can do it with a friend for free!

Best of luck!