Saturday, September 26, 2009

October is Coming~ :)


I thought this was a pretty cool and spooky picture to put on here, because October is just around the corner.  October is probably my favorite month of the year. Two reasons, it is my birthday and anniversary month.  I will be 36 on the 3rd and will be married for ten years on the 2nd.  I always enjoy the fallish weather and the thought of pumkins and the beautiful leaves coming forth.  I just love football even more this month.  It's just a great time of the year.  I'm trying to think of things to write for this month.  I have no ideas though, I usually just write off the top of my head.  So if you have any great ideas or any inspirational stories to share I would be glad to share them with those who read this blog.  I need comments to let me know what you think of this blog, if it's bad or doing some good for most who read it.  Feedback is always helpful.  So please continue to read and give me your ideas in furthering God's word.  Thanks, Clint

No comments: