Saturday, April 05, 2008

May God's Little Angel Rest In Peace. Ethan Powell April 5th 2008


At 11:37 am Little Ethan Powell went to be with the Lord and join others who have fought the battle of cancer and lost. His father Ben apologized for his lack of faith and said sorry if he let us down. His faith was stronger than anybody I know of. Ben you didn't let us down you built us up and never let us down. I believe God had better intentions for Ethan and now he is in the care of The Heavenly God. The place where we all desire to be one day. I ask that you please pray for Ben and Becky Powell and that they will go forward and remember the great times they had with Ethan and remember that beautiful smile we all read about. God has great plans for them and all of us and we can't let Him down by not reach for the stars. I believe He will create another child for these two loving parents, one that will be stronger and healthier.
Please pray for a new beginning and blessings upon these two and that they will be faithful no matter what life brings them. I have decided to continue to reach out through this blog and find another child at St. Judes to write about and ask for prayers. For they all need our prayers at this time. May God comfort the Powell family in their mourning and that His favor will be upon them.
Psalm 23
"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in the paths of righteousness,
For His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadows of death,
I will fear no evil,
For you are with me; your rod and your staff
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

No comments: