Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Million $ Mystery House Across The Street??????


This is the house that just showed up across the street from us one day. Well, it was more than one day but it feels like an eternity since they started building it. For nearly two years now they have been working on this castle and it has done nothing but annoy the the snot out of me.
Supposedly the people who are building it are loaded, filthy loaded. I think they are originally from Michigan and he owns a RV manufacturing company and sells them to the celebrities.
This house has three RV garages to house his own elephants on wheels. I've never met them but the reason they moved to Searcy was so his wife could take care of her ailing mother. The house never should've been built on this lot, it's just way to big for the little bit of acreage it sits on. A neighbor of my in laws stated they have put at least 1.5 Million into it. Just to let you know we don't live in a area where the house are 1.5 million in worth, that's another reason why it doesn't belong where it sits. It makes our house look like the servants quarters.
So everybody has asked who is building the castle or the mortuary. We said we have no clue. The inside of the house is not even nearly finished and is constantly at a stand still when it comes to anybody working on it. It just annoys me so bad. If someone were to hand it over to me for free, I'd take the keys and blow it up.
Here is the kicker! I was driving to work the other morning and saw this huge sign in front of it. It is now for sale, just great! Who in Searcy can ever afford to buy this house. I'm just sick that some ding-dong came to this area and knocked down a beautiful fall setting of trees to build a house that no one will ever buy and it will sit there vacant probably for years.
Here is another thing that makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!! The rumor going around is that he is PART OWNER OF THE GREEN BAY PACKERS! I had to highlight that of course. Could you imagine if he was part owner of the Steelers, they would have to cart me off to the ER.
I will leave you with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: