Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Mystery is Over, Maybe?


Well, sometimes you speak sooner than you should. I wrote about the house across the street yesterday and was saying we had no idea what was going on with it and why it was for sale. I found out today what has happened and I feel bad about it. But from what I heard isthat the husband had died in the middle of all of this going on. So we just don't know what is true about the situation. It's funny as I was writing this the phone rang and it was a neighbor calling to verify this. I told her not to state anything until it was confirmed.
I think this is quite a strange thing, because everybody is wondering about this house. I mean if I didn't live right across the street I would probably be asking questions too. I mean it doesn't take two years to build a house and it still be lacking the inside to be finished. It's weird!
Well, the Penguins didn't play their "A" game tonight. I think they just want to finish off the Rangers in Pittsburgh on Sunday.
I think I'm just going to call the realtor tomorrow who is selling the house and find out the real story, no sense in getting a rumor started and be wrong. But I didn't start it, I was relying on a source who told me. Rumors who needs them.

No comments: