Friday, May 09, 2008

2008 Harding Academy Senior Mission Trip To Africa Video



I have put a link to a video of the Harding Academy's mission trip to Africa. Hopefully it works, it's my first time to ever link anything. Just click on the green arrow beside the title in the box.

I had always said I would never go on a mission trip over seas because of selfish reasons. I don't want to fly over the ocean. I'm Scared! But if they would give me something to knock me out on the plane I would go. Kind of like they did to Mr. T on the A-team they would give him something to put him to sleep every time they would fly.

Anyhow, after watching this video I decided it might be worth it. If the plane went down at least I was on my way to do something good. Lol! Watch it all the way through, the ending is the best part. May God bless the work of all our missionaries.

No comments: