Saturday, May 17, 2008

Same Sex Marriage Wins in SF, But Lose Their Chance In The Heavenly Court!!!



I've never written about this topic but I think I will. It makes me PUKE! Sick disgusting people, who think they deserve rights. NO,NO,NO & NO!!!!!!! They make themselves think they are an ethnic group and they deserve minority treatment. Not in my world! I won't let your sick perversion in!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't hate gay people but I know what the Bible clearly states about homosexuality. And I quote "clearly states." God doesn't except it at all!
God doesn't hate them either just their behavior and their choice on sexuality.
I may make some readers of this post but it's not what I think it's what the Holy Word of God States. It's wrong! They say they were born like that, no I don't believe God would create somebody to be something He doesn't FAVOR. But I know many churches have ignored what the Bible has said about this choice of life style and have allowed Gay priests and pastors in their pulpits. I don't know why they would choose this direction for their flock but they might as well take down the cross from their steeple and put a flame up there. The Devils has a made those institutions a den for his evil work.
I think San Francisco needs a tornado to wipe out the evil it has allowed in for many years. What a shame for a country built on Holy principles.

No comments: