Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Everything is Beautiful


I have recently found a Christian radio station called Air 1. I have fell in love with this station over the past year and I have got Shannon listening to it. I just felt the music on the other stations were just getting to vulgar for me to listen too anymore. Even country music is just not fulfilling to me anymore. I don't want to hear about beer drinking and one night stands in my music. So I tuned this Air 1 station on last summer and just found it fulfilling to hear about things that will put my mind on the good things of God.
This band Starfield has really grown on me lately. They have a song titled "Everything is beautiful." It's chorus goes, "Everything is beautiful, even when the tears are falling, I don't need a miracle to believe. Even in the crashings down I can feel redemption calling. Everything is beautiful to me."
Good thoughts for all of us, even when things are at there worse all things are beautiful. Because God is there and will deliver us from all the horrible happenings of life. We will go through bad things, but we need to know God is just a prayer away and Christ will be at our side wiping away our tears. Check out this radio station or go to their website and find out where it's located on your radio dial. Trust me it's a good station, it has changed my life!

No comments: