Sunday, May 04, 2008

God Could Not Have Given A More Perfect Day!


What a perfect day God created for us here in Arkansas. 75 degrees no wind plenty of sun, just perfect to be out in His creation.
So I took the garbage out tonight and it was still perfect out. The stars were shining and the moon was out gleaming in the sun. So I just took about five minutes and glared into the sky and just wandered in the stars. It's amazing how little I pay attention to the stars but when you do it makes you wonder how amazing the universe is and how deep it goes. I stand in awe of our our Creator!
The pictures I posted are of Camp Takodah. Brayden had his outdoor education there last Thursday and I just love to go there and glare at the scenery. I forget I'm in Arkansas when I am there. It to me is probably the most beautiful place in the state. The river is so peaceful there, flowing so freely and the banks of the river are as green and scenic as you can get. Again who says you can't find God in nature.

No comments: