Friday, July 18, 2008

Falling Behind On Blogging


I find this picture to be the stupidest thing ever. How can God make you an atheist when you supposedly don't believe there is no God. Crazy people!
Well, I have been very busy with work and the heat has about drained me, so I have really been to tired to post anything. Like tonight I have really nothing write about.
The Wheeing clan will be entering our domain here on Sunday. So we got it nice and hot for my mother, I know she is excited! It's been about 97 here with low humidity, so being outside hasn't been to bad. But tonight the humidity has returned, it's like having a wet washcloth on your face. You can't breath and you sweat like George Bush in Iran. I just made that up! But the air conditioning is running full blast and we are inside hermits now until late September.
Where has the summer gone too? I'm glad it's gone by fast. We are ready for the kids to go back to school and ready for fall to arrive. I hope everybody has a good weekend and go to Church. Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: