Monday, July 14, 2008

Taco Bell


This little tidbit I'm going to share with you really disturbs me alot. A couple of months ago they had knocked down our taco bell here in Searcy. We thought it was gone for good. But they built what the sign said "We're building Searcy a better Taco Bell." I'm sure they will hire mindless ignorant people like before. Let's hope not after you hear the reason why they knocked it down!
For some reason me and another employee got to talking about Taco Bell today. He said the reason for the why they tore it down was, are you ready for this one? The employees were cooking crystal meth in the back of the restaurant. My jaw dropped and my eyebrows were touching. I just can't believe the stupidity and ignorance of some people. I wish I knew who owned that place I would've raised Cain to them. My point from my previous post. Fast food places higher nothing but ignorant people. Case Closed!

No comments: