Sunday, October 05, 2008

Birthday Tri-fecta!


Well, it's been a few days since I have written anything. Been busy!!!!!

But I am going to be more on the blog than I have been lately. I've had some blogger block.
This past weekend we celebrated our 9 year anniversary and my 35 th birthday so I have been tied up a little.

I can't believe it's been 9 years already. Time is quickly sliding by. I did get the birthday trifecta. WVU won, Tony Stewart won and I just got done watching a Steeler game that was very good, but a nail biter. In my case a Terrible Towel biter. But you can't ask for a better way to go out on your birthday. Including the Penguins OT win over the Senators. What would you call that? A Quad- fecta!

Anyway, we had a little excitement in our neighborhood Friday night. Somebody walked into our neighbors house and walked into their bedroom and attacked them. It happened about midnight. Four police cars came to the scene, and we slept right through it. The victims are members of our church, and I had spotted them at the academy football game. Which is weird that I specifically spotted them there. It was like God had put them near me because they might need a prayer. He walked right past me and then I spotted her right after that.

The great testimony about this was that whatever happened that night God was with them, because God knew he had to lead singing this morning. And he did, I thought it was one of the best song service he had ever lead. I thought about it the whole time while he was leading. The creep who walked into their house could've taken them away from this Earth, but it didn't happen because God was there in that moment and took care of them. Isn't that a wonderful thought. God moves in mysterious way! Take every day as your last, and live to the fullest in Christ. May God bless us all!

No comments: