Friday, October 10, 2008

Please Read This Before You Judge The Picture.

I failed today, but stood up for the right reason. I had to stop somebody close to me to end the conversation. It had been building for awhile. A certain person is upset because my precious Macy is playing with a black girl at school. It hurts me because this person has always been dear to me. When I first met they were full of kindness and loved all people.

That changed today. I ended the conversation because I was right, and they told me I had no right to tell them what to do. If it concerns my daughter I can do whatever I want to. I told them that is not the Jesus I serve. That they were in the wrong. Well the other person started on me and said I had no right to say anything about serving Jesus. I do! I have repented of all my mistakes, I have been and done things that I will never be proud of, but thanks to my loving Saviour Jesus I can live guilt free.

I am tired of all the racism. This has been boiling for awhile and I told my sweet wife when something is said in front of me about this situation I will straighten it out. Well they felt they were right but they are in the wrong completely. It broke my heart to hear such Christians talking down about this little innocent black girl. I watched the two little girls running and holding hands and it made me see Jesus. He held hands with whoever. He is God and I know he smiles when a Little white girl and sweet little black hold hands in unity.

Everybody is so worried about Obama possibly becoming President. Let him. I'm not voting for anyone but let God turn the world the way he wants too. He is our protector and he created us in all varieties of color. I threw my arms up and walked away from the situation. I wasn't going to punch somebody or get into a verbal fight in the middle of Harding Academy campus. I've worked to hard to build up a good reputation with these people and this blog. I was the bigger man in this ordeal, and left the way Jesus would have wanted me to. Yet I am still angered. And need the prayers of all who read this to handle this situation in the right way. I fight for all, I believe in all and believe this world can be better if we don't worry about little things like this. May God forgive me for my harsh words, and hope things will get better between the two parties involved. I'm going to leave this world a better place than I found it.

No comments: