Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crazy Evil World!



Hate, violence and ignorance is something that seriously angers me a lot!!!! It's hard for us Christians to not want to seek revenge, but it states in the Bible that we must allow for God's wrath and we must not take any action. The incident that took place Monday morning on an innocent anchor women on channel 7 in Little Rock irritates me.

Ann Pressley does the morning news show on Channel 7 in Little Rock. She didn't make it to her shift on Monday morning because some unremorseful idiot didn't allow her to make it. She was brutally beaten in her home and left in critical condition.

I am disgusted by this persons actions, if they were present in front of me right now I would do the same thing to them. Probably worse. I just don't understand people and why they are so evil. I can never understand how bad of a person you have to be to take an action to beat or even kill somebody. I pray that this person (Idiot) turns himself in and has remorse for what they did.

We've had some break- ins in our neighborhood and it just puts me on the edge. I have been thinking what would I do if somebody breaks into my house. My answer is, that they better run cause I will defend my family to the end. I don't tolerate stupidity at all! I know bad things have always been happening since the beginning of the world. But I just don't have the temperament for it at all. When I hear a truck and their noisy pipes I get irritated, or a loud thumping car stereo I want to get out of my vehicle and rip it out. I just hate it!

Our world has gone to the dogs. I know the angels in heaven are on pins and needles to get the signal from God to end it all. How does He do it? How does He tolerate any of us? It really makes you think of how patient and merciful our God is. Because if the world was left up to me to rule, there would be many people gone by now. But that is why God is God and we aren't. Pray for our world and hope many repent from their ignorance and that this guy who attacked Ann will turn himself in.

No comments: