Monday, May 04, 2009

God's Grace And Mercy In Times Of Great Need.


As we approached the visitation of the girl tonight who was murdered by her husband. I didn't know what it was going to be like. I thought there would be a lot of crying, but there was very little. The family has shed their tears and are shedding them right now.
I was amazed of how strong they were. I sat there and just really felt I was missing something. I know I wouldn't have that kind of strength. I would probably have not showed up. I can get very emotional about things like death. As I walked around I just knew I was seeing the mercy of our God. He kept those in deep sorrow calm and allowed His grace to be shown. A lot of people poured into the heritage lobby tonight. They had one thing on their mind. To comfort the hurting and give them love. It's such a shocking event. It just blows my mind. That's God for you. He still amazes me every day I live.
I am strongly against murder. I don't know why someone would ever do such a thing. I feel it is the unforgivable sin. To take God's creation and decide to end it for yourself is hideous and deserving of Satan's pain. But God doesn't look at it like that. He is a forgiving God as long as the person who did it ask for His forgiveness. Amazing!
If someone did that to that to one of my children I would ask the judge to put me in the same cell with the one who did it and I would give them what they deserved. I'm just like that!
Her husband was released from jail and allowed to go home to his parents in Atlanta. No monitor and his passport was not taken away. He has been charged with 2nd degree murder charges. The judge is foolish and has no regard for the family of the victim. The world makes no sense does it ???????????

No comments: