Saturday, May 02, 2009

What A Bad Week.


This has turned out to be one of the worst weeks ever. My son Brayden is still needing prayers. The medicine he had a reaction with is still giving him troubles with hallucinating. Everyone keeps saying that it will eventually wear off and he will be alright. I hope and pray for a full recovery. I humbly ask for your prayers also.
Last night a friend of mine from back home who resides here in Searcy. His daughter came up missing. It was said that she went for a walk around 8 pm and never returned. So everyone here in Searcy started to pray for this family. When I got home from work my wife met me at the door to tell me some very bad news. Her husband shot her and murdered her and dumped her on the bank of a river in Bartlett, TN. What a horrible man!!!!!!! I hope he gets what he deserves. I wish I could talk to him and tell him what I thought. As a Christian I pray that he is forgiven. As a human being I hope he rots in a cell for life. I could hardly sleep last night. I thought about what my friends are going through and how great a loss this is for them. Why didn't the idiot just walk away and not harm her? I have no answers!
I got passed over for a promotion last night at work. They were on their way to give to me, instead they gave it to a girl who complains about her job and doesn't work with a flip. I am still upset about it, but God may have other plans for me. Let's all pray for a better week.

2 comments:

Nikki Vilano said...

Hey Clint, was Micah's husband a Christian?

Clint Singer said...

I think so, but not for sure. He went to Harding and played basketball for them. Pretty sad situation. He claims it was an accident, but you don't just accidentally point a gun at someone.