Friday, May 08, 2009

Prayers Have Been Answered For My Son Brayden


Wednesday morning we woke up to the normal acting Brayden. I have never been so happy in my life than this moment. When you see your child go from healthy to just not being his normal self it's alarming. We have had three days of grace from God. I have been so excited to see him just behaving like he normally does. I enjoyed hearing him back in his room playing with his toys and I also enjoyed him fighting with his brother and sister. But the fighting was short lived.
It is fearful to see your child go through the sickness he went through the past couple of weeks. It was very frightening to us. We had no clue what was going on half the time. Our prayers and the prayers of many allowed God to do His thing. He heard us plead for his mercy and just make things the way they used to be and He did. I'm thankful so very thankful for His healing power. I will tell everybody how great our God is. Won't you?

No comments: