Friday, May 15, 2009

Waterboarding


You know I've been hearing a lot about this word lately. I didn't know what it really was. Now I do. It's pretty awful what they do to these detainees. But why torture these people. They don't care if they die. That is their whole plan. They are martyrs for their religion. They believe they will receive great blessings by killing other people in the name of Allah. They also believe they will receive 3,000 women when they get to their eternal destiny.
After watching 24 for the 8 seasons its been on. They want Jack Bauer arrested for his torturous ways of interrogating criminals. They talk once he tortures them. So I guess you got to do what you got to do to get the info you need. Really I'm not for torture at all. If our country whats to be respected, torture is not the way to go.

No comments: