Monday, May 04, 2009

Visitation Tonight.


I really don't like the scene of death. It just bothers me a lot. I'm sure we all feel the same. When I usually attend a funeral (which has been a long time) I often think where that person is. I wonder sometimes if they are watching their own funeral and visitation. Probably not. But where are they? It's a question we just can't answer. Somebody once said that death is the only chapter man cannot write. So true.
It's such a sad visitation we will attend tonight. This is the girl Micah who was shot by her husband and then he dumped her body by the river. Very ignorant and shameful. People have said to pray for him and his family because they are sad too. That is very hard to do, but it is something God would want us to do.
I ask for you to pray for the Rine family as they say goodbye to their daughter in the next few days. How sad it is to say goodbye to someone so young. I hope her husband realizes how many people he has effected with his stupid decision. He thought one bullet would kill one person. One bullet killed her and thousands of those emotionally who loved and knew her. We need to all think about our actions before we act on them! God bless us all!

No comments: