Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Direspecting The Terrible Towel!


I'm surprised that I haven't written about this, but I feel like tonight is the proper time. I was "FUMED" when Lendale White of the Tennessee Titans disrespected the Terrible Towel. He took the towel and rubbed it into the ground after they had pretty much destroyed the Steelers.
To some it would be no big deal, but to Steeler fans it became a huge deal. It's just not a towel that is waved by every Steeler fan across the globe. But it is a man's legacy that was disrespected, especially when we lost the creator of that towel a few years ago.
So I think we Steeler fans need a boost for Sundays game. So I have posted a link of a video of this moron doing his dirty and foul deed. Watch it and we will be ready to de-feather the red bird. Click on the green arrow in the title box and enjoy.

No comments: