Friday, January 02, 2009

Nickelodeon, I'm tired of them saying Oh My GOD in their Childrens programming!


This is something that has been bothering for a few months, and today it just finally hit the right button. I was just in this kind of mood to just let things get to me.
My children love the shows on Nickelodeon, but I have noticed they use our Lord's name in vain a lot. A kids show saying this is completely ignorant. Especially when my 3 year old is saying it. We don't use such a phrase in our house, so I know he's picked it up from those shows. So I have decided to remove them from my TV. Disney does not use such a phrase in their programming so why should the competition use it.
So I found Nick's phone number on the Internet and tried to call them this morning, but they were closed for the holiday weekend. Of Course! So I am going to try them again on Wednesday. I have to work the early shift Monday and Tuesday so I can't call them until Wednesday. If you would like to make a call to them on the same day that would be great. Could you imagine a ton of Christians calling them on the same day at the same time. Don't you think they would remove that phrase from their programs. It would be amazing to try it. So if you think you might want to do something like this please leave me a comment and we can all call on the same day and see what happens. Please don't just ignore this I need your help. We as Christians have the power to change things let's all do it together. If the Atheist's can win their battles why can't we fight back too. Please help! Thanks, Clint

No comments: