Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm Tired Of Israel And The Middle East!

I think I can honestly say I am tired of the Middle East conflict. We've all grown up hearing all the time about Israel and the Palestinians. They are old news, and I feel sorry for the innocent victims. If they would just move out of there the conflict would be resolved, maybe! I think battle and war is all those people know over there and it just will always be.

I got to thinking tonight about all this mess. When you come to think about there is no Jesus there. You've got the Jewish faith, who don't believe Jesus was the Savior and then you have the Muslims who hate Christians. Doesn't that make sense? Their hearts don't know Jesus so they don't know peace.

I was watching John Hagee a TV evangelist a couple of months ago. (I like to see what there up to) No that I endorse TV evangelists, and never will. But he is trying to help Russian Jews escape from Russia and move them to Israel. That makes no sense to me at all! Why would you want to send a person to a war zone. I know Russia is no heaven on earth, but I am sure they are safer there than in the Middle East.

It all just doesn't make sense in that region at all. But as long as the Jewish people reside there, there will never be any peace.

No comments: