Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Michael Newdow Is A Great Pain For Christians and Our Nation!



I'm going to be very rude for a little bit. But I wish this guy would shut his mouth! Do you know who this guy is? He's Michael Newdow the idiotic Atheist. He's our problem in this country. He's tried in every way to take the name of God out of our nation. I believe he will fail on his new agenda to be more of a God hater. He wants to take the phrase "....so help me God," out of the inauguration. Obama wants those words in there. What is this guys agenda for life? He likes the attention and he knows he is going to get it.

I wonder why some good faithful people get certain terminal illnesses and want to be out there spreading the Word of God around the world. Yet people like this GOOBER are in good health and blaspheme the name of the Living God. Life isn't fair!

I shouldn't be like that, but it irritates me. If you wonder why things are going the way they are. Well, I would blame it on Godless people like Michael Newdow. He reminds me of the story of the Apostle Paul. Paul (Saul) was a Christian hater and enjoyed his work. But as we know the story he became the greatest instrument for God, and thrived on his new mission. Would it not be amazing if Newdow was filled with the spirit of Christ and became a leader like Paul. It would be amazing!

I think we should pray for people like Newdow and pray that their minds will be changed and become the one who spreads the Word of God across the world. Praise our Mysterious Lord.

1 comment:

Danielle&Hannah said...

I just had a colleague blaspheme only minutes ago... I responded... "where?".. and it made him think a bit harder about what he said. Yes, we should pray for these people as they are potential "Saul's"!