Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Ghostly Picture!!!!!!!!!!!


I don't what you think of or believe about ghosts, but this picture is spooky. I found this picture on a friends Facebook page. It's a picture of her grandfathers car taken probably back in the 80's. She said there was nobody in the car when the picture was taken. When developed these people showed up. You may have to click on the picture to see it better. But in the backseat you can see an old lady sitting behind the passenger seat. Then in the middle somebody is sitting on the front hump. It looks headless, but it's hard to identify though.
I don't really believe in ghosts, but the other side of this life you don't know what's going on. But I believe God takes us all away and doesn't allow us just hang around in 1970 pinto's. Who knows! I just thought it was kind of creepy and wanted to share it you all!

No comments: