Saturday, November 01, 2008

Cluster Maps- It's Amazing!


It's amazing to be able to see who is reading my blog daily. If you have noticed a friend of mine at church Jeff told me about this cluster map and it's really neat. I have some readers across the globe in England, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Their are plenty of people reading across the nation also. I'm thankful to all who read and hope it can change the lives of many. I try to make this blog inspirational and make others think of how great our God and his Son really are. A life without Christ is worthless, and a life with him is awesome and completely worth living every day. We need more people to blog and get the word of God out to the world. Because with this blog it's proven we can reach the world. Will you join? I would love to link a bunch of bloggers on my page if you are willing to do one. Of course i have to figure out how to do it first. But I feel we all have something to say about the love of our Savior and many have the talent to do it. Think about it and let me know if you want to join. Thanks- Clint

No comments: