Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Greedy Automakers :(


Another lesson for the greedy CEO's of our nation. I like it when people like this get sobby and whiny and need a bailout for their "evil greedy stupidity." The automakers to me are just like the lousy cable people. They jack up the costs and don't do anything to improve their product and make the consumers happy. I ditched cable about three years ago because what I was paying for with them I was getting ripped off. Direct TV gives more for my money. That is what the automakers has done, they have done nothing to make their big rigs more efficient on gas and just keep with the same old flow of things. That's why we drive Toyota, they are on the ball. I've had the same truck for almost 9 years and it looks new and has never been in the garage for repair. So I don't feel sorry for these lame- ducks.
Give up your big pay and sell your private jets and then maybe I will have pity. I have had this thought since way before 9/11 that our lives were getting to greedy and we needed a wake up call. For some 9/11 was a wake up call. They called upon their God and asked for Him to renew their lives and He did. Yet many didn't give a "HOOT" and continued on their path of ungratefulness and greed. And we will pay for in the long run for peoples greed. It's time we see the real picture of the United States and now we must stand for what is right and live within our means. I don't care for people and their wealth it just makes me mad when they flaunt it. Nobody is worth a million dollar paycheck. It's how they use it to help others out, is what counts.

No comments: