Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Gift Of Water


I think this is a neat idea, and everybody should do it. Giving somebody for Christmas a Living Water gift certificate. Everyone that you give helps clean water come to villages in poor third world countries. I have another video linked to this post. It's pretty sad but uplifting and shows you what good things other Christians are doing for those in other countries. The website I found is www.adventconspiracy.com where you can give these gift certificates. I just signed up for it today so I don't have any info yet on how to do this.
It would be awesome if every church or Bible class could do this and send money to these organizations who are bringing clean water and Jesus to these people. Click the arrow in the title box and watch, Please! May God bless our giving hearts this Christmas and every day!

No comments: