Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Story



As I played Santa the other day at Lowe's I had some requests that were enormous. But I told the children that Santa could bring anything they wanted. Probably not a good idea. Either I cost the parents alot of money or there may be some very mad kids on Christmas day. I might wake up one morning to an angry mob of kids and parents with torches. LOL!

But I had a few that have stuck in my mind and really wished I could help them. One family had three children and weren't quite well dressed. The mother had asked me if I could pay the mortgage and then asked me if I could bring her some shoes that were warmer and didn't have holes in them. I wish I had their name and address I would give her ten pair of shoes that Macy has never worn, but the mortgage I could provide a little. They still are in my mind and I really wish I knew their names. But I failed and didn't ask. Maybe Santa will provide, I mean the Santa in heaven the real one. God, the giver of all things.

No comments: