Thursday, December 04, 2008

Black Friday Needs To Go!


After hearing about the Walmart employee who died last (Black) Friday, is ridiculous! It's just stupid for stores to cause so much mayhem so people can be the first to get something for a cheap price. I hope that they got all the names of the people in front of that crowd and charge them with murder. Because that is what they did. Walmart will be sued I'm sure and they should be.
Our Walmart here is Searcy had an incident where two women got into a fist fight over bed sheets. How stupid is that. I had to be at Lowe's at 7 that morning to see all the excited bargain shoppers. It wasn't too bad that morning, but our Walmart was packed. I know you are saying I am a party pooper, but people need to realize the safety of others and not be like wild animals so they can save few dollars. Enough said!

No comments: