Wednesday, December 24, 2008

When It Rains It Pours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well Christmas came early for me this year. Yesterday as we came back home from Little Rock and our garage door got hung up and would not open at all. So they guy is coming out to fix it today. That will be a nice bill!
Then as I was leaving for work my truck would not start. It must be the starter or the alternator. Another bill! So things seem to be going down hill for us, but I just didn't get mad about it. It's just part of life, and things happen.
Yet things are still great to me. I'm not going to be hampered down by things falling apart in life. God is good and God is great! If things feel like they are falling apart don't get down about them, just go with it and don't blame God for it. He gives good gifts not pain or sorrow. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: