Friday, December 19, 2008

Love, Is What Is Missing!


I don't think I ever heard one of my teachers say they loved their students. This is a thank you note from Brayden's teacher Mrs. Brown a very kind and loving lady and teacher. She loves her students and wants to fill their little spirits and hearts with the love of Christ.
This is what our public schools are missing. Teachers that care and really love their students. It doesn't exist it seems at all. If our public schools would allow Jesus to overtake their buildings things would be better. If we could give the liberal unions and the atheists a huge black eye and tell them to back off, our schools could have loving teachers like Ms. Brown to share her faith and love.
WE have allowed our evil foe to cancel God out of our school systems and allow all Hell to break loose in them. I'm thankful for the love that fills Harding Academy and I pray my children will take advantage of all that love. Thanks you Ms. Brown for your love for my son and all the others lives you have touched. Praise God for love!

No comments: