Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Cayden, My Little Angel :)


I can't believe he is three today. Time is definitely flying. This is the sweetest boy ever, he has never been any trouble at all. He has no interest in toys like his older brother does. All he wants for Christmas this year is tools. Play tools of course. I have never seen a child go nuts when he sees tools. Not just play tools, but real tools also. I just can't explain where he gets his interests.
The only people I can think of that he might get his interests from tools is me, his Pappy, his great grandfather and his Uncle Bob. The last two mentioned both worked with tools. My Papaw was furniture repair guy and my Uncle Bob works in the woodworking business. As for me and his Pappy we just like tools, we just haven't found our skill with them yet.
Anyhow I am so thankful for this little boy, he is a wonderful and precious child. Happy Birthday, I love you!








No comments: