Monday, December 08, 2008

The Sunrise I Saw Today

This is the Christmas set up in Brayden's room this year. Pretty neat! Yet kind of scary with the red lights. He likes it though.
As you know the job loss report came out last week and 533,000 people lost their jobs right before Christmas time. I feel for them, I lost my job at Cingular in 2006 right before Christmas and it is no fun. What a stressful time!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have to say I was amazed by the outstanding come back of the Steelers last night. They played pretty bad until the final 2 minutes of the game to beat the Dallas Cowboys 20 - 13. One the best 4th quarters of Steelers football I had seen in a long time. If you are a Steeler fan we know them all to well. They don't blow out anybody and they will always keep you on the edge of your seat and wear your arm out from swinging the Terrible Towel. Steeler Nation rules!!!!!!


As I woke up this morning I laid on the couch and decided since my throat was sore and I am just exhausted I took one of my sick days. But, as I laid there I witnessed God's beauty. This sunrise was one of the most glorious I have ever seen. The picture doesn't even come close to the real thing though. It just amazes me how an atheist can look at something like this and not believe in a creator. How ignorant! God, I stand in Awe! Have a good day!



No comments: